Summer Sadhana Series, August 2020
Deepen your practice with me this summer!
Join me this August for 4 weeks of focused practice to challenge your body, open your heart, and expand your mind.
Together we will meet twice a week virtually for a total of 8 sessions. Each session will consist of a 75 minute Rasa Yoga practice and 15 minute discussion and Q+A where we talk about specific actions of poses, asana biomechanics, sequencing, and the philosophical focus of each class. During these Q+A sessions you will have an opportunity to peek “behind the scenes” of how and why I construct sequences the way I do and also ask questions about your own practice and poses.
Each week will focus on a specific group of poses, the key actions connected to those poses, philosophical themes for awake living, and the inner practices of mantra and mudra to integrate the teachings.
Week One: Standing + Standing Balance Poses
Week Two: Arm Balances
Week Three: Seated Hip Openers + Twists
Week Four: Spinal Extensions (Backbends)
You will receive:
- Twice weekly live Rasa Yoga classes followed by Q&A with me.
- Access to an online folder containing all 8 of the recorded sessions.
- Downloadable PDFs complete with stick figure illustrations of class. sequences, Sanskrit and English names of poses.
- Contemplation Questions for deeper integration of class themes.
- Mantras + Mudras to help further your study and home practice.
This is for you if you’re ready to…
- Deepen your commitment to your practice with the soulful, integrated teachings of Rasa Yoga.
- Practice consistently in community.
- Better understand asana biomechanics.
- Explore intelligent, progressive, creative sequencing.
- Learn a little more about yoga philosophy.
- Learn the inner yoga of mantra and mudra.
- Elevate your understanding of your practice in a more intimate setting
- Ask an experienced guide questions about your practice.
- Demystify your yoga!
All are welcome!
This series is for any sincere practitioner of yoga! No matter what level of experience you have, each session will offer “aha’s” and insights to your practice and expand your yoga knowledge.
This series will also be a great resource for experienced teachers or those who have completed a teacher training as you continue to create classes and refine your teaching skills.
- We begin August 4th!
- We practice every Tuesday and Thursday in August 9:00 – 10:15am
- Q&A and debrief for those who wish to stay 10:15 – 10:30am
- All sessions are held on Zoom. You will receive the links by Aug 3rd.
- Recordings will be uploaded to a shared folder within 3 hours of class
- PDFs with sequences and recap of each week will be emailed to you at the end of the series.
Are you ready for our Summer Sadhana?
Advanced Practice Series
This workshop is for dedicated practitioners and teachers who want more time to explore the alchemy of complex poses, philosophy, meditation, pranayama and mudra within the yoga practice. The sessions will be held in a class structure, with an extended opening dialog and talk. Expect exciting themes, enlightening perspectives, and a collaborative lighthearted setting. Led by Greta Hill, a teacher with more than 20 years of deep study and practice, to help you refine and evolve your own practice.
Sunday, March 11th from 12:30-2:30pm
Sunday, April 8th from 12:30-2:30pm
Sunday, June 3rd from 12:30-2:30pm
This is an advanced workshop, not appropriate for beginners.
Lightning in a Bottle – May 23-28 – Bradley, CA
I am so honored and excited to be teaching at Lightening in a Bottle – a beautiful festival that celebrates Art, Music, Performance, Sustainability & Life.
In this workshop, you’ll explore the soulful inquiry of Desire Mapping. This class is a blend of Desire Map workbook-ing and engaged discussions. It’s an intimate gathering in the beautiful studio of Bala Yoga Fremont — a spacious, spiritually focused, and luscious experience. You will leave knowing your personal Core Desired Feelings — and with ideas for using that clarity to design a life that feels the way you want it to. Join Desire Map Facilitator and master teacher Greta Hill for this spirited journey.
GET CLEAR ON WHAT YOU MOST WANT OUT OF LIFE IN 2018 AND PLAN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!
We have the procedures of achievement upside down. Every New Year’s, we come up with our to-do lists, resolutions, bucket lists, and strategic plans — all the stuff we want to have, get, accomplish, and experience outside of ourselves. And here’s the heart of it all: All of those aspirations are being driven by an innate desire to feel a certain way.
So what if this year, we get clear on how we actually want to feel within ourselves, and then we design our to-do lists, set our goals, and make our resolutions from that place?
How do you want to feel when you wake up each morning?
How do you want to feel when you look at your schedule for the week?
When you get dressed in the morning?
When you walk through the door of your studio or your office?
When you pick up the phone?
When you cash the check, accept the award, finish your masterpiece, make the sale, or fall in love?
How do you want to feel?
Practical Soul is a two-session in-person workshop for discovering what you want most out of your life. This is a brand new, holistic way to set New Year’s resolutions — with soul. Based on the best-selling book The Desire Map, we get straight to the heart of the matter: How do you want to feel? At the end of this New Year’s workshop, you will walk away with your Core Desired Feelings and use those to guide your life decisions in your career, your body, your creativity, your relationships, and your spirit. This is a revolution in goal-planning from the heart.
Something magical happens when you focus on creating your core desired feelings:
‣ You remember your light, your true nature, your source — the life source that connects us all.
‣ You use your preferred feelings as a guidance system for making choices and for being more present and alive.
‣ You are able to access comfort and clarity during painful times.
‣ You accentuate the positive aspects of your life, while still honoring, and not invalidating, the negative parts that you want to change.
GET CLEAR ON WHAT YOU MOST WANT OUT OF LIFE IN 2017 AND PLAN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
CREATE YOUR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS WITH SOUL.
Connect to your heart, illuminate your truest desires, and put your Soul on the agenda.
Space is limited for this intimate intensive so if you’re inspired, sign up now. Desire Map workbook included with your ticket.
Email email@example.com or call 425 898 4347 for more information.
**All enrollments are non-refundable and non-transferable. We are not able to make exceptions to this policy.
Tuition: $195. Included with your ticket is all day workshop, The Desire Map Workbook and an afternoon happy hour.
Bend your beautiful body, illuminate your truest desires, and ignite your heart-fire!
Sacred Centers -10/22/16
Explore your subtle body through intoxicating aromatherapy, strong vinyasa flow, mudra, mantra and meditation!
Saturday, October 22nd 1:30-3:30PM, Be Luminous Yoga