“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
“With proper diet and lifestyle, medicine is of no need. With improper diet and lifestyle, medicine is of no use.”
My 14 day seasonal group cleanses are offered each
Spring and Fall.
The Spring Cleanse begins May 18th, 2020.
Your body is a temple.
Welcome to the Radiant Reset Cleanse where you will learn how to nourish your body temple with simple seasonal recipes and self-care rituals. You deserve to look and feel amazing, energized, and radiant.
My wish is to make this as easy as possible for you to feel vibrant and thrive all season long … and beyond.
“I move with the infinite in Nature’s power. I hold the fire of the soul. I hold life and healing.”
The more we align with Nature’s power and rhythms, the heathier we become on every level of being.
Spring is a time to be reborn and to flourish! According to Ayurveda, the sister science of Yoga, springtime is the season of Kapha which is marked by qualities of damp, heavy, liquid, dull, and oily. This can be seen in nature this time of year through the spring rains and melting snow-topped mountains.
This abundance of moisture is one of the primary reasons why so many people struggle with spring allergies and congestion. This is one reason why spring is considered the optimal time to cleanse and detoxify both the body and mind, to shed the layers of stagnation and awaken our vibrancy from within. As the seasons change, so too should our inner and outer practices.
Spring is the ideal time to cleanse, invigorate and reclaim your healthiest self.
A seasonal cleanse can help you regain your energy, boost your immunity, uplift your spirits, transform your body, and help you to release the habits, cravings, and addictions, that may be standing between you and the most vibrant version of yourself.
Wake up with feeling energized, clear, beautiful, and with even greater self confidence.
Reset your body so that you can glow and feel radiant all Spring long!
Live in rhythm with Nature because Mama (Earth) knows best.
Build your Immunity by reducing inflammation and consuming nutrient dense foods.
Release unhealthy cravings and be deeply nourished by Nature’s bounty.
Create self care rituals because we believe self care is the greatest health care.
Connect within and remember Your body is a Living Temple of Love.
Wild Rose College of Natural Healing defines detoxing as “clearing out toxins and debris in your body that may be stopping you from having vitality.”
This cleanse focuses on releasing the toxins that the body accumulates on a daily basis due to pollutants found in our food supply, beauty products, household cleansers, and the environment. These toxins take a serious toll on our health, beauty, and well-being! By removing toxic-triggers from our diet for a period of time, the body has a chance to deeply heal and rejuvenate so that we look and feel our best in the new season ahead.
Did you know: Your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity (inflammation) at any given time? Which means that a headache, bloated belly, or that extra weight that’s staying on is likely from toxic overload.
Did you know: That you can lose weight easily without fasting, pills or powders by removing toxic foods and feeding your body a clean whole foods delicious diet?
The truth is you’ll never know how amazing it feels to be free and clear of toxins until you try! And once you do…
- You will wake up with ENERGY! This program shifts you away from hard-to-digest foods and irritants that cause our energy to plummet so you wake up feeling energized and ready to greet each new day.
- You will experience improved digestion. Improperly combined foods, chemicals in our personal-care products, processed foods, and allergies make digestion very difficult. This cleanse addresses digestion head-on by removing irritating foods and products, reducing leaky gut symptoms and supporting better digestion.
- You will look and feel lighter! Lose an average of 3-5lbs a week by reducing toxic sludge and feel at ease in your body. An increasing amount of chemicals we are exposed to are lipophilic, which means they dissolve only in fat. When they enter our bloodstream, our body retains and even generates fat and mucous to surround the potentially damaging molecules. Over time, fat and mucous may cause us to gain weight or make it challenging to lose. A cleanse can help us start to shed unwanted pounds by aiding our detox pathways.
- Experience more balanced moods. Many of us depend on stimulants like coffee and sugar to wake up and depressants like alcohol to relax. A cleanse reclaims your body’s natural equilibrium by improving blood sugar, resting the adrenals, and providing the body with nourishing food. Better moods and a more positive outlook on life are some unexpected but amazing benefits of doing a cleanse!
Here are more results you can expect from the program:
- Feel lighter, glow, and have tons of energy
- Kick sugar cravings to the curb
- Sleep like a baby
- Decrease your belly bloat
- Enjoy endless energy throughout the day
- Learn what foods energize your unique body
- Change your relationship with food
- Enjoy the benefits of practicing radical self-care
- Connect with a community of other amazing women dedicated to living a vibrant life!
“If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is: infinite.” William Blake
Each cleanse is completely available online (cleanse wherever you are and repeat as often as you life!) and includes:
- Audio Classes: led by me to get all your questions answered and receive inspiration for your journey
- Detox Guide: This guide walks you through everything you need to know about detoxing physically, mentally, and emotionally so you can thrive during your cleanse.
- Recipe Guide: This guide is packed with over 55+ delicious and easy-to-make recipes that will leave your belly full and your taste buds satisfied!
- Daily Support: I’ll be popping into our private Facebook group on a daily basis with tips, inspiration, and recipes to provide support and accountability to help keep you on track. No Facebook? No problem. You’ll have all the materials on our online course hub.
- Suggested Meals: This takes the guesswork out of what to eat by mapping out two full weeks of meals for you.
- A Shopping List: This list will make your shopping trips super simple, which means an easier, breezier detox for you.
- Food Diary and Transition Guide: This is an important tool to help you monitor how you’re feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally during the program.
- Bonus Content: Video content and special handouts to support your wellness journey. Some topics include Love your Liver, Detox Made Easy, Juice for Radiance and more.
Are you ready to commit to your self care?
Are you ready to greet Summer with boundless energy and love for life?
If so, then join us for the Radiant Reset Spring Cleanse.
Our official start is Monday, May 18th, but all materials are available for you in the online hub as soon as Friday May 15th in case you want to start early or prep your kitchen. Once you register, you’ll be prompted to create an account for my new online hub where the teaching videos, all of your downloadable materials, plus recordings of live calls + bonus yoga videos will be posted during the cleanse. Bookmark the hub page and your contents will be accessible there on May 15th.
I am excited to support you through this journey to your radiant health!
Read what others are saying about the Radiant Reset:
I’m laying pool side on my 20th wedding anniversary with my husband and I feel so good! I feel cute in my swimsuit, I feel strong, and I feel calm. I am excited to continue the journey! Thanks again Greta. I had no idea how much I needed this. -Rebecca, Doula, Teacher, and Mother of 4
Greta, this has been huge. I might cry just thinking about it. There’s a whole mess of things that have gone into this shift that’s happening in me, but this has been a huge part of it. I have stuck to the cleanse… It has been so empowering to reclaim my relationship with food..to finally have the peace of mind to be able to choose my relationship to food because it is what I want has been truly remarkable. I really feel like I’m reclaiming my body, my mind, my decisions, and doing so from a place of grounded connection rather than desperation. Not to mention I feel physically great and healthier than I’ve ever felt. So, to end a very long answer to your very simple question: I am great. And thank you, thank you, thank you, for offering this when you did and providing our support group online – because even though I was doing this alone it never felt like it. I am so grateful for you!
-Amie, Yoga Teacher
I have been to 2 Olympic Games and have trained with many excellent coaches in my life. I can say without a doubt that Greta has the same qualities of some of the best coaches in the world – coaches that have led US Olympic teams. What she has in common with them is what Dr. Douglas Brooks says about his teacher, Appa, ‘He had a soft and wonderful heart and a gentle demeanor. But he was a taskmaster. So if you wanted to learn, it was like well, step up.’
-Barbara, 2 Time Olympic Swimmer
Commonly asked questions:
WILL I BE STARVING?
No. This is not a diet. I am not one for deprivation. There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus options for snacks snacks as desired. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This is about nourishment not starvation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, eat more of whatever you’d like from our elimination diet guidelines.
CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM?
Yes. If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising can restore both strength and energy. During this program, you will be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop! It is important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING?
This cleanse is plant-based but you always have the option to add animal protein from our “clean protein sources” which is included in your materials.
AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES
Nope. While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups, veggie dishes and even desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS?
Not unless you want to! The only supplement I recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, and you’ll learn why in this program.
CAN I DO THIS IF I’M NURSING OR PREGNANT?
If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks in between meals. Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program does not include any detox-provoking agents, but again, please consult with your doctor before starting this program if you have any health concerns.
WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THE PROGRAM?
You are going to feel so healthy and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a “healing phase” to re-balance and let go of toxicity. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for you.
I DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME?
Many people who already eat very “clean” still have room to take their radiance to the next level through an elimination diet. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which is helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE?
Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay.
I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I can’t wait to support you on this transformational journey into deeper well-being!
*Because of the digital nature of this program, no refunds are available after your program is delivered to you.